The website of Hybricol have an in-formative character. No rights can be derived from them in any way. Hybricol cannot, under any circumstances, be held responsible for any possible harmful consequences that may arise from the use of the websites or the information available on them.
The prices on the aforementioned website are in Euros (excluding 21% VAT) and subject to possible errors and price changes.
The information below applies to all uses of all web pages of Hybricol. By using the website, you agree that you have read these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Dutch law and the Court of Apeldoorn has exclusive jurisdiction.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Unless otherwise stated, Hybricol is the owner of all information on the website, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights.
3. WHO ARE WE?
Hybricol, located in the Netherlands, is an internationally operating company in the field of food technology.
Your privacy is a top priority at Hybricol. Therefore, we attach great im-portance to the careful handling of the personal data we receive from you. We re-spect the privacy of our visitors to our websites, our clients, and suppliers. We en-sure that the personal information you provide, is treated confidentially. The pro-cessing of personal data is in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Dutch GDPR implementation act (UGDPR) and the Dutch Telecommunications Act (TW).
We value the trust you place in us and we will therefore handle your personal data with the utmost care.
A different policy applies to employees, temporary employees, agency workers, trainees and job applicants of the Hybricol.
4. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE?
Hybricol is the ‘Data Controller’ within the meaning of the GDPR for the processing of personal data in the following situations:
- The processing of personal data of visitors of the websites of the Hybricol;
- The processing of personal data of prospects, existing clients and suppliers of the Hybricol who provide personal data – in a secured environment – through the contact form on the website(s); This data is collected and stored in a central (client) system for the entire Hybricol;
- The processing of personal data within the framework of a service contract;
- The processing of all personal data relating to persons who contact Hybricol or whose personal data is processed by the Hybricol.
5. WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DOES BOUWMAN GROEP PROCESS & FOR WHAT (PURPOSES)?
Our clients are (mainly) business clients. Hybricol processes either personal data that you have provided to Hybricol yourself or personal data that Hybricol may have obtained from other sources, such as Social Media plat-forms and public registries.
We only collect personal data that is strictly necessary or in order to improve the service to you.
Hybricol processes the following personal data for the following purposes:
- if you request a price quotation and select products for lease and/or actual order, we process your name, email address, (delivery) address and payment details. We need these details to prepare your quotation;
- if you have given consent to the placement of cookies, we process your IP address, data about your use of the Website, so that we can personalise the Website and recommend products to you that may be of interest to you;
- the creation of user statistics for the Hybricol website.
6. UPON WHICH PRINCIPLES IS THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BASED?
Hybricol will only process your personal data on the basis of one of the on the legal grounds as referred to in Article 6 Paragraph 1 of the GDPR. The following principles apply specifically:
- Consent (Article 6 Paragraph 1 sub an GDPR). If we have asked you for consent to process your personal data and you have given such consent, you always have the right to revoke it at any time.
- Execution of the Agreement (Article 6 Paragraph 1 sub b GDPR). If you give us an order to provide our services, we will process your personal data if and insofar as this is necessary for the execution of the order.
- Legal obligation (Article 6 Paragraph 1 sub c GDPR).
- Legitimate (commercial) interests (Article 6 Paragraph 1 sub f GDPR) Hybricol uses your contact details, for example, to keep you informed through informative emails.
It is sometimes necessary for Hybricol to engage service providers (‘Processors’ within the meaning of the GDPR) to process personal data on behalf of the data controller. Hybricol will enter into a processing agreement with these Processors in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR.
Hybricol works, for example, with IT service providers who supply software (software as a service) or hosting. There are also IT service providers who support us in keeping our systems secure and stable.
8. SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Sometimes it is necessary to share your personal data with third parties. Depending on the circumstances of the case, this may be necessary for the performance of the Agreement. There are also legal obligations to disclose personal data to third parties.
Personal data will be provided to third parties in the following cases, amongst others:
- if the transfer is sent to a sister or parent company of Hybricol and this transfer is necessary for the provision of services;
- if Hybricol is obliged by law to pass on personal data to competent authorities;
- if a court decision obliges us to pass on personal data to third parties, we will have to comply with this;
- personal data may also be provided to third parties in the event of a reorganisation or merger of our company or the sale of (part of) our company.
9. TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE (EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA) EEA
In certain cases, it is necessary to transfer personal data to parties based outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Depending on the circumstances of the case, this may be necessary for the performance of your Agreement.
Hybricol makes use of so-called 'cookies'. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer by your browser.
Hybricol makes use of technical, functional and analytic cookies. These cookies are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. The cookies allow us, for example, to ensure that the website functions properly and to remember your preferred settings. They also enable Hybricol to optimise its website.
With the consent of the person concerned, Hybricol will place tracking cookies so that Hybricol an see which pages you visit, in order to personalise advertisements.
With the consent of the person concerned, third parties will place cookies, through which they can see which pages you visit, in order to personalise advertisements.
You can unsubscribe from cookies by configuring your web browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete any information previously stored in your browser settings. See, for example, the Dutch Consumers Association for an explanation.
11. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Google uses this information to keep track of how our websites are used, to provide us with reports on the websites and to provide advertisers with information about the effectiveness of their campaigns. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services.
12. USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA
Hybricol uses social (media) network or third-party websites such as LinkedIn and Facebook in order to promote the web pages of its websites. B Hybricol does not supervise and is not responsible for the processing of your personal data by and through such third parties. The use of such media is therefore at your own risk. Before you use the services of third parties, it is advisable to first read the privacy statement of those third parties.
13. RETENTION PERIOD
Hybricol does not retain the processed personal data longer than is necessary for the aforementioned purposes of data processing or than is required by law and regulations.
Hybricol takes care of the appropriate technical and organisational (security) measures for the personal data it holds, in accordance with the applicable requirements and guidelines. Your personal data will be protected and treated confidentially at all times.
15. QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINTS?
Every person can exercise certain rights exercise regarding his or her personal data on the basis of the GDPR. For example, in certain cases you have the right to access, rectify and delete personal data. In certain cases, you may also object to the use of your data or request that such use be restricted. In certain cases, you can even request access to your data and take them to another party. For all these questions, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Hybricol reserves the right to modify or change this privacy statement at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
Version: March 2021